Entry Level Designer
Job Type: Full-time + Nights and Weekends as needed during football season
Experience: Internship or full time experience preferred
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
PytchBlack is a growing design firm based in Fort Worth Texas, looking for an Entry Level Designer with experience across multiple disciplines. This position has it all. The ability to expand your creativity across multiple disciplines. From design and copy writing, campaign concepts, you have the ability to guide creative from start to finish. This is a cross-discipline challenge that will make your mother understand what it is you went to college for. A creative consultancy with no room for error.
We’re looking for an entry level designer / art director / production artist. The position requires creative thinking and problem solving across all media for our interesting client base. From collegiate sports to commercial real estate, branding and restaurants, to package design and social content. The keys to the car are here for the right candidate.
A basic knowledge of traditional offset printing, short run digital and large format printing design is a must. Ideas must work in traditional print and small space digital ads for the social channels. Can you create across the advertising spectrum? Show us your stuff.
· Create visual marketing materials, website graphics, print, outdoor and experiential creative for a diverse set of clients
· Work simultaneously on multiple projects while adhering to all deadlines
· Understand the design and printing process to package final artwork to distribute to print and media vendors
· Work with the larger PytchBlack team towards a common goal, be a team player in a small but growing office that enjoys goofing off now and then
· Ability to absorb and apply constructive feedback from coworkers and clients
· Good understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
· Ability to take the beginnings of an idea and create concepts without oversight
· Knowledge of print production process including experience with off-set printing, short run digital and large format design
· Skills on Adobe Creative Suite a must
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment on quick turn projects as needed
· Willingness to learn
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of college football preferred but not required